Thanks again for your ongoing support, it is such a privilege to see so many 'real people' as you come to collect your bread each week!
We've added some new products back into the range. By special request we are offering Chilli Cheese Bread and some new Tomato & Olive Swirls. These will go down nice with a picnic, BBQ or simply with summer drinks on a balcony or patio...
We are continuing to bake on Fridays (though with the early May bank holiday being on Friday 8th this year, we will be baking on Thursday 7th)... It's always good to have your bakes in for the weekend isn't it?
Don't forget that all our loaves are made with organic flour and ethically sourced ingredients and everything can be frozen if you don't think you'll eat it all straight away.
Thanks and we hope to see you on Friday,
p.s. Please let us know if you have any allergies or questions - we'll always do our best to help!
Please note, due to increased orders and delays in receiving ingredients, we may occasionally need to substitute items in your order, if so, we hope you’ll like them!
- We are currently planning to continue baking every Friday for our local community and will be assessing our best practices alongside Government Guidelines on a daily basis.
- We are also following more specific guidance from the Real Bread Campaign
- From now we ask that payment is made online, when placing your order, to minimise handling cash and we will have your orders packaged up ready to serve you from the front door.
- Over the coming weeks, we may need to reduce the range of products that we have available each week, this will be subject to demand and availability of ingredients.
- Thank you for your understanding :)