Thanks to those who have been ordering our bread recently, and welcome to our new customers :)
We've got a few things coming in and out of the product range, so I just wanted to update you...
1) Tomato & Olive Swirls (we created these to utilize a very large jar of sun-dried tomatoes, it's all gone now...)
2) Spelt Bread (just until I can get some more flour - hopefully next week)
Due to increased orders coinciding with increased temperatures, I'm doing my best to aim for consistency in our bakes, unlike a larger bakery that has big commercial equipment and staff teams that work through the night, it's just me in our little kitchen that's 3 metre sq.
Yeasts, both wild and commercial, love the warmer weather and gets busy fermenting at a faster pace, so I need to try to second guess their plans and adapt time, quantities and temperature where possible to counteract their enthusiasm!
Don't forget that all our loaves are made with organic flour and ethically sourced ingredients and everything can be frozen if you don't think you'll eat it all straight away.
Thanks and we hope to see you on Friday,
p.s. Please let us know if you have any allergies or questions - we'll always do our best to help!
Please note, due to increased orders and delays in receiving ingredients, we may occasionally need to substitute items in your order, if so, we hope you’ll like them!
- We are currently planning to continue baking every Friday for our local community and will be assessing our best practices alongside Government Guidelines on a daily basis.
- We are also following more specific guidance from the Real Bread Campaign
- From now we ask that payment is made online, when placing your order, to minimise handling cash and we will have your orders packaged up ready to serve you from the front door.
- Over the coming weeks, we may need to reduce the range of products that we have available each week, this will be subject to demand and availability of ingredients.
- Thank you for your understanding :)